Author Topic: Need Stock Firmware Img For Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 Inside  (Read 5772 times)

Offline reecemhovah

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 Inside
Need Stock Firmware Img For Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 Inside
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:47:12 AM »
Already attempted to contact retailer they have been less than helpful..  If anyone has device on this board I would appreciate it if they would upload their stock image firmware (livesuit compatible) anyplace/someplace so that I could restore my tablet to working order. Thank you in advance. Or if you are aware of any firmware that has worked for this please assist with link as I have tried countless roms already with no real success. Link to tablets homepage http://www.triomp3.com/tablets/stealth-pro-7/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:49:08 AM by reecemhovah »

Offline satcomranger

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 298
  • -Received: 4415
  • I'm old - But still Learning
  • Tablet / Size / Model: VIA WM8650/ 7" / Option 8 / MID-703
Re: Need Stock Firmware Img For Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 Inside
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 03:51:27 AM »
what do you have ???

you have posted in the A13 topic area and yet the spec reference in your post is for an A10 ...??

Which is it ???
Tab 1-Via WM8650 Option 8,Green Power/Red Charge, Black Audio - Vibrate No - 2 Point Touch Uberoid V12B2
Tab 2-Flytouch 3/Superpad 3 - Axlien (Based on Tim4e)
Tab 3-Dell Streak 7 Wifi Stock Honeycomb 3.2
Tab 4-M799CA V2.0 Running TKT3.2A
Retired Electronics Tech / Network Engineer

Offline reecemhovah

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 Inside
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:08:13 AM »
its a13 inside i opened the case and saw the a13 chip attached to the motherboard. apparently there is a hodgepodge of versions available for this particular tablet. ive flashed several a13 roms while no a10 roms have been able to work with livesuit. the manufacturers website is either outdated or deceptive.

Offline HardcoreHacker

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6494
  • -Received: 1955
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »
Hey reecemhovah,

we share all the ROMs we have here on TechKnow, but as you've read we strongly recommend NOT to flash devices!

Keep updated, soon I'll upload new firmware, that's all I can do.

Your model is just some generic A13, we do not have firmware for it. If you're lucky, one of our images work.

Contact your reseller for the firmware.

HcH

Offline jmr51693

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Trio 7c
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »
Hardcorehacker, I have a Trio 7C with A10 inside and I  change the rom to LY-F1 ICS but i was unable to turn on the wi-fi, I tried with another several versions (4.0.3 ,4.0.4) ans still the same,
I don't know what to do, I don't have the original rom to restore back and I can't find the right rom for it.
I read in some forums regards this model match trio 7c, same problem with wifi, nobody find the solution.
Thanks!

Offline satcomranger

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 08:52:50 PM »
Hardcorehacker, I have a Trio 7C with A10 inside and I  change the rom to LY-F1 ICS but i was unable to turn on the wi-fi, I tried with another several versions (4.0.3 ,4.0.4) ans still the same,
I don't know what to do, I don't have the original rom to restore back and I can't find the right rom for it.
I read in some forums regards this model match trio 7c, same problem with wifi, nobody find the solution.
Thanks!

sorry but if none of the roms in the A13 rom section do not work then you have no other choice

We advise you to get the original Factory Firmware from your re-seller if we do not have it in our rom's section. Thanks!
if you would have done a rom dump with the uberizer before your flashed it  perhaps we cud have helped you, but to late for that now 
Tab 1-Via WM8650 Option 8,Green Power/Red Charge, Black Audio - Vibrate No - 2 Point Touch Uberoid V12B2

Offline sileali

• Thank You
  • -Received: 3
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: trio stealth pro 7"
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 07:52:17 AM »
hi guys i"m new on this android thing but if u have the original factory image please send it to me pleazeeeeeee, i have the problem with my trio tablet that it is stuck on android logo and i don"t know what to do,,,,,i can"t find anywhere this image..pleazeeee help me ...thanks in advanced :android-sad:

Offline HardcoreHacker

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6494
  • -Received: 1955
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 12:42:01 PM »
Hey sileali,

I've just uploaded (8FEB) 30+ new A13 roms, in total about 90 A13 roms are now online, that's all I can take care of now.

Your model isn't listed there, you should try by trail and error to find the proper ROM or, the safe way, contact your reseller and request firmware.

HcH

Offline sileali

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »
HardcoreHacker thank you very much for your time to answer back,,,, the thing is that where should i find those rom??? ..and there is one problem with this tablet and maybe you should give me a hand or an advice......it is stuck on android logo and it doesn"t enter safe mode ...ive tried everything,,, everything,,, adb drivers adb console some like that to rebooted into safe mode and nothing works.....pleaze help me some haw plzzzz,, thank you for your time

Offline satcomranger

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 10:47:46 PM »
HardcoreHacker thank you very much for your time to answer back,,,, the thing is that where should i find those rom??? ..and there is one problem with this tablet and maybe you should give me a hand or an advice......it is stuck on android logo and it doesn"t enter safe mode ...ive tried everything,,, everything,,, adb drivers adb console some like that to rebooted into safe mode and nothing works.....pleaze help me some haw plzzzz,, thank you for your time

the roms are here
http://www.techknow.t0xic.nl/forum/index.php?board=131.0
there is no safe mode .. if you mean recovery .. some a13 will only go into recovery with an application ..

Offline sileali

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 11:08:03 PM »
okkkk my dear frien i found the rom"S but the thing is how do i put it in recovery mode,,not safe mode ,,,sorry,, i am new in all this android thing , which app shall i use ????? pleaze help me a little bit more here,, thank you very much,,,,,
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:00:58 AM by sileali »

Offline satcomranger

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 12:01:56 AM »
okkkk my dear frien i found the rom"S but the thing is how do i put it in recovery mode,,not safe mode ,,,sorry,, i am new in all this android thing , which app shall i use ????? pleaze help me a little bit more here,, thank you very much,,

well ... you have to have a tablet that boots to begin with .. one tool is novotools ... search the internet for it ..
sometimes a tab will go into recovery via the setting menu .. but again you need a tablet tht boots
try holding  volume up   then hold power button  when the android  shows up .. let go of power ...then hold vol up for anotehr 5-10 seconds .. if it doesnt go into recovery .. then you need to get the tablet to boot ..

Offline sileali

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »
hy there to you all.... my friends thank you very much for all your help....and for your time,,ive managed to boot up my tab and load up roms im still testing ,,downloading and testing all the a13 ones,,, untill one of them will work. just in case ive did it with livesuit,,,the problem was the drivers ,the adb,s i think,,, any how thank you very much and we keep in touch :android-lol: :android-rules:                 grretings from mexico ,,,,born romanian.

Offline sileali

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
my dear friends just to let you know that my tab its alive again thanks to your help,,, just in case somebody gets in trouble like me the rom that did the job is: A13_FW_20121108new_[TechKnowForum.net],,,the thing is that there is one little problem the touch screen it is reverse,,,do you have any ideea what sall i do? anyhow thank for all guys ,,,,your friend Vasi.

Offline satcomranger

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 05:22:41 PM »
my dear friends just to let you know that my tab its alive again thanks to your help,,, just in case somebody gets in trouble like me the rom that did the job is: A13_FW_20121108new_[TechKnowForum.net],,,the thing is that there is one little problem the touch screen it is reverse,,,do you have any ideea what sall i do? anyhow thank for all guys ,,,,your friend Vasi.

the script.bin file needs to be edited to fix that ..
red post by zealfied .. it is a sticky ..or
We advise you to get the original Factory Firmware from your re-seller if we do not have it in our rom's section. Thanks!

Offline underall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Trio Stealth Pro
Re: Need Stock Firmware Img For c A13 Inside
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 10:54:56 AM »

Excuse me, can you fixed? the problem with te tablet Trio Stealth Pro 7, i´m ask to you, because i'm have te same trouble with the same model tablet, i´m novice in this things above flash tablets. Can you help me?

Offline dsulliii

• Site Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Received: 20
  • Goal: Modify any Android
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Mach Speed / 7" A13b / Trio Stealth Pro 7c [and] Azpen / 7" A13b / A700
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 07:51:37 PM »
After searching all over the TechKnow forums and everywhere else on the Internet (it seems), the home for restoring your Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 7c tablet (the one with the A13b in it) is RIGHT here at TechKnow.  I love you Uberizer people!  I bought one for dirt cheap that was in perfect working condition and followed all of the advice that I could find -- to TOTAL success in first, playing around with rooting/unrooting/JellyBeaning/Chineseifying and every imaginable thing that I could with this AWESOMELY stable tablet!  I LOVE IT.  But the net result is -- I have restored it BACK to EXACT factory install following the wisdom of these folks here.  Before I provide a simple list of how I can do it over-and-over again, I do want to highlight another great benefit.  And that is -- I can now swap ClockWorkModRecovery v6.0.1.2 in-and-out exchangeable with the stock ROM's recovery.  I prefer the CWM.  Oh -- and ALL the buttons (specifically the Volume Buttons) work EXACTLY correct in deference to many of the ROMs that others mention that do not.  Also, if ANYBODY wants my backup files to create their own flashable LiveSuit ROM, or my configuration files pulled by the advice of the mentors here, I do have them all, just let me know how to get them to you legally.

1) Use Uberizer v1.6, not the newest one (there's an issue with the newest one restoring the backup from these machines).

2) Menu "i - A1X Firmware Menu" then submenu "3 - Dump A1X firmware..." and don't EVER change the files it creates!

3) For my restore, I did not use any of the other files that you should pull, so I'm not listing them here.  But you SHOULD take those steps.

4) Once I have that, I'm good-to-go to try to flash any ROMs using LiveSuit.  MOST of them do not work well on this tablet, but I made a list of those that are at least better than "don't work at all".

5) When your playtime is over and you want your tablet back, I discovered ONE ROM that is ICS and absolutely AWESOMELY beautiful on this tablet.  It has only two issues.  The first is that it has the same issues that everybody states regarding the volume buttons... they don't work right.   The other is that it has the stock Android recovery in it instead of CWM Recovery.  But that's fine!  When you replace your own backup back into the tablet, YOUR backup ROM files do know the correct configuration and all will be well again.  That magical ROM is: "A13_sun5i_android_a13-evb-Q8-mxc622x-20121012_By_Kaindarkheart_[TechKnowForum.net]".  Go ahead and flash it to your tablet using LiveSuit.  Play with the tablet using this ROM, it's VERY sleek!

- But like me, you'll probably figure that since it's ICS, you may as well have your old ICS back that knew how your volume buttons worked.  The chore is easy enough...

6)   Menu "i - A1X Firmware Menu" then submenu "4 - Restore A1X firmware..."  FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTION IT HAS PRECISELY!

- Pay especially close attention to that last instruction that says to use the Uberizer to restart your tablet.  It is  Menu "r - Reboot device".  I don't know if this is magical or not, but the FIRST time that I tried this, I did not use that option and then never really was able to get my tablet working again.

7)  And in conclusion... when you restart your tablet it will be EXACTLY like it was when you bought it with the exception of having the CWM Recovery installed rather than the Android stock ROM's recovery.  I played with this and swapped in my recovery back into its place using the ADB shell command "dd if=/mnt/extsd/recovery.img of=/dev/block/nandg" after I copied the original recovery.img from the backup made in step #2 above onto my external SD card.  You might want to backup up CWM via "dd if=/dev/block/nandg of="/mnt/extsd/cwm_recovery.img" first if you want to easily go back-and-forth though.

I hope that I did not make any mistakes in my typing regarding the NAND partition letter, the external SD card's name and what-have-you.  I'm rushed now and can't take the time to look back.  If we discover I made a mistake, PLEASE post a correction.

Needless to say, this tablet is awesome.  And this forum and its people are awesome.  If you have one of these Trio Stealth Pro 7c's HANG ON TO IT!

--  David
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:55:46 PM by dsulliii »

Offline ndpettit89

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Trio model Stealth Pro 7"
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 11:55:09 PM »
I need help. My husband and I bought our son a 7" Trio Model Stealth Pro tablet and we can't download any apps for it and the internet won't stay connected to it to even get anything done and help page I've looked at has told me I need to download a root, phonesky apk, and then go from there but I just keep finding more steps I have to do before those like reinstalling adobe and a whole lot of other things. Can someone please help if so email me at [email protected]

Offline dsulliii

• Site Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Received: 20
  • Goal: Modify any Android
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Mach Speed / 7" A13b / Trio Stealth Pro 7c [and] Azpen / 7" A13b / A700
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 12:46:27 AM »
I need help. My husband and I bought our son a 7" Trio Model Stealth Pro tablet and we can't download any apps for it and the internet won't stay connected to it to even get anything done and help page I've looked at has told me I need to download a root, phonesky apk, and then go from there but I just keep finding more steps I have to do before those like reinstalling adobe and a whole lot of other things. Can someone please help if so email me at [email protected]

It's now on the TechKnow forum entitled:  " [Solved] Trio Stealth Pro 7c A13 stock rom restoration plus google".

It's not the one provided by the store, but it's one that we made USING the ROM dump "as bought" from the store.  Download it at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B28pBpgXMDbrRzBaUkdPaDFCSjA/edit and flash it using the LiveSuit in the A13 module of the Uberizer.

As my final installment on this subject, I have completed a fully-functional LiveSuit-flashable ROM for the Mach Speed Trio Stealth 7c (with the A13b processor).  My previous ROM is fine for wanting to return to stock, although I did add Google Play to it (which can be uninstalled if you want to return it to the store -- even though that's totally unnecessary since you didn't modify the Recovery or the ROM by adding Google Play).  THIS ROM, however, is what we all want.  It is PROPERLY rooted to prompt the user to be granted SU authority when needed.  It has CWMrecovery6 on it instead of the Android stock ROM, it has Google Play on it, --AND-- it has GAPPs on it instead of the stock Google Apps, which I have already cleared and installed Google Play Services to work for Apps like Hangouts and YouTube.  It works wonderfully, and I welcome any of you to use it.  Download it from my Google-Drive account, and use LiveSuit to flash it to your tablet.

My notes on it are (pretty much reiterative from above):

Modified Android ICS ROM for a Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 7c (with the A13b processor).  Stock  rooting was removed and it is now properly rooted.  Android Stock Recovery has been replaced by ClockWorkMod 6 Recovery.  Google Play has been added.  Google Play Services (specifically to make Hangouts work) has been added.  ROM was wiped to factory reset so that when it is installed, it will prompt user for initial setup information.  Requires LiveSuit to install which can be downloaded from  (URL removed) mediafire site ... download 4n8cmla1e300n6z/LiveSuite%20A701%20pack.rar.

So go ahead and download it and flash it from:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B28pBpgXMDbrRzBaUkdPaDFCSjA/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck to you all.  Even though this will erase everything you have on your tablet, it should cure all its ills if it has any.

Have fun!  It's a WONDERFUL machine!

EDIT:  When I made that final post last night, I'd forgotten that I was NOT working on the tablet that I'm using the particular version of LiveSuit for in the mediafire download link above.  I used the LiveSuit built into the Uberizer SOLELY for this tablet.  As a result, I have edited out the link to the mediafire download.  Please use the LiveSuit menu option within the Uberizer rather than the one that I mentioned above.  Thanks.