Forum > A13 Questions

Nandroid restore touch not working

<< < (2/2)

satcomranger:
a nandroid backup .... so what rom did yu flash?   I have heard that nandroid backups in CWM do not work on some tabs ..  need to know what CWM version u used and what rom ????

nub234:
Hey satcomranger,

The rom I installed was the Ployer hyper edition by tragidy. The CWM recovery version is v6.0.1.2. It did restore everything back to how it was other than the touchscreen functionality.

I'm not sure if this helps but I flashed the following roms and the touchscreen is functional, however touches seem to mirror and double up:

sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88-CPT_7660_d06.img
sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88_en_D06.img
A13B-sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88_7660_en_0620.img

satcomranger:

--- Quote from: nub234 on December 23, 2012, 07:11:24 PM ---Hey satcomranger,

The rom I installed was the Ployer hyper edition by tragidy. I'll get the version of CWM in a sec, and edit this post. It did restore everything back to how it was other than the touchscreen functionality.

I'm not sure if this helps but I flashed the following roms and the touchscreen is functional, however touches seem to mirror and double up:

sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88-CPT_7660_d06.img
sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88_en_D06.img
A13B-sun5i_android_a13-pfdq88_7660_en_0620.img

--- End quote ---

please do not post to us what roms you have tried .. it does us no good .. there are hundred of these tablets and just as many stock roms .. you will just have to flash till you find one that works  or contact your reseller ..
i am surprised that a nandroid backup didnt work .. but i guess whatever version CWM you used is not 100% compatible with the tablet ..

nub234:
ah I see, okay, I won't post any further roms I've tried. I just thought their might be a common factor in the ones where touch was actually working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version