Author Topic: No sound after update to ICS 4.0.1 from 3.2  (Read 2617 times)

Offline assix_boy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 0
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: IMO Z3
No sound after update to ICS 4.0.1 from 3.2
« on: January 17, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »
hi all...
im new android user, needs some help from u all guys
i have Novo 7 Basic working well with HC 3.2 after i read some thread on another android forum that discuss upgrading ROM, i decided to to try upgrading my tab to ICS 4.0.1 :android-inlove:
and than my tab can't play any kind of sound. like playing sound when playing games, lock screen, or playing music.
and i has already check all setting that can affecting sound. but still no sound on my device.
can any body help my problem??? :android-sad: :'(
thanks before
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:12:05 PM by HardcoreHacker »

Offline blacknight74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 1
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: 7"
Re: SOUND DOESNT PLAY AFTER UPDATE TO ICS 4.0.1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 06:51:12 PM »
hi all...
i have Novo 7 Basic working well with HC 3,2 after i read some thread on another android forum that discuss upgrading ROM, i decided to to try upgrading my tab to ICS 4.0.1 :android-inlove:
and than my tab can't play any kind of sound. like playing sound when playing games, lock screen, or playing music.
and i has already check all setting that can affecting sound. but still no sound on my device.
thanks before

Try the reset button. Mine needs to be resets every time i shut down the tablet..

Offline tatubias

• VIP Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 178
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:33 PM »
for all who waited:
version 4.0.3 IS OUT!

http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/novo-7-paladin/ice-cream-sandwich-android-4-0-4-0-3-novo-7-paladin-598.html

you can download it and install.

I haven't tried that yet, but the comments are good - comes with market installed, some improvements in wifi etc.

Offline assix_boy

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 05:08:48 PM »
hi all...
i have Novo 7 Basic working well with HC 3,2 after i read some thread on another android forum that discuss upgrading ROM, i decided to to try upgrading my tab to ICS 4.0.1 :android-inlove:
thanks before

Try the reset button. Mine needs to be resets every time i shut down the tablet..

well i've try your suggestion. now sounds working well  :android-inlove: but come another problem :android-sad:, i cant configured wifi or wifi cant turn on. what should i do now? BTW thanks for your replay.

Offline mothemak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Received: 12
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: 7" Ainol Novo7 Basic, 7" WM8650
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
hi all...
thanks before

well i've try your suggestion. now sounds working well  :android-inlove: but come another problem :android-sad:, i cant configured wifi or wifi cant turn on. what should i do now? BTW thanks for your replay.

@assix_boy...the v4.0.1 & early 4.0.3 updates have some issues. Download the newest firmware 4.0.3 20120130 (link below). Rename, the file "update.zip", then re-flash by holding the Volume + button, while powering on. Let go of the buttons as soon as you see the robot. This new version is MUCH more stable than the earlier one!

http://hotfile.com/dl/145368347/42a7d99/update_basic_0130.zip.html
7" Ainol Novo7 Basic, ICS v4.0.3, Kernel 3.0.8, Build 4.0.3.20120129
7" WM8650 V2.2, Kernel 26.32, Froyo 1.5.5.

Offline assix_boy

• Thank You
  • Uber-Noobie
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »
hi all...
thanks before

@assix_boy...the v4.0.1 & early 4.0.3 updates have some issues. Download the newest firmware 4.0.3 20120130 (link below). Rename, the file "update.zip", then re-flash by holding the Volume + button, while powering on. Let go of the buttons as soon as you see the robot. This new version is MUCH more stable than the earlier one!

http://hotfile.com/dl/145368347/42a7d99/update_basic_0130.zip.html

thanks a lot
i'll try your suggestion than i'll report it when im finished